Monday, April 18, 2011
Home Sweet Home!
I am excited to say that I am officially at home (on the couch)!! My doctor came by this morning to examine me and said that I am still dilated to where I was, but have not progressed anymore in the past week! He told me to take it VERY easy and to continue taking my medicine every three hours to keep the contractions from occurring. I am extremely grateful that things have calmed down, but at 26 weeks, we are still very cautious about the future. I talked to my regular doctor and he said to stay on bed rest because this is such a crucial time of development for them and the more I can lay down, the safer they will be! :) I will be going to at least weekly doctors visits, so that will be reassuring to check on them that often! Thank you so much for your prayers! I know that I will sleep much better tonight in my own bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment