I am SOOO sorry that I didn't update last week...life has been a little busy and stressful lately! I think I mentioned earlier that this is my really busy time at school with testing season being here, but I must say that I am VERY lucky and blessed to have such an amazing support system at home with Jacob and at school with my principal, assistant principal, and teachers! Being 6 and a half months pregnant, being a month away from graduating with my masters with lots of assignments, and testing season could be very daunting...however, I must say that I am going to survive and it and it has been wonderful to have so much help and support!
It's hard to believe that I am 25 weeks! Apparently I have really grown, because I receive many comments when I walk into a room these days! The babies are both moving a lot and I love it...it is very reassuring to feel Bailey and Griffin moving and it sure feels like they're growing! I must say that these babies are already loved by so many people and I'm so excited for them to be influenced by all of these wonderful family members and friends!
My 25 week email said that the babies are about the weight of an average rutabaga (a pound and a half). It also said that they are now getting their baby fat and their skin is smoothing out. One of the neatest things was that their hair is now growing and the color of it is evident! I find myself really thinking lately and wondering who they are going to look like. The dreams about what they look like have begun and I am just so excited to meet Bailey and Griffin! Here is my weekly picture...I look a little tired because this was EARLY this morning and it's been quite a long week! :) Have I mentioned that I'm SO glad that flip flop season has arrived? Yellow Box flip flops are going to be my best friends for the next few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment