This week...
Griffin and Bailey should be around 14 1/2 inches long. They sleep at regular intervals, open and close their eyes, and may even be sucking their thumbs. I believe this is true because they really have active times of the day and times where they are very still. Their brain tissue is developing, which allows their brains to be more active now. Their lungs are capable of functioning, but would need a lot of medical help to work properly. I'm hoping that if they did make their appearance early that the steroid shots I got while in the hospital would help them out with this! They are also now having hiccups...which I have felt and heard on the monitors a couple of times! Here is my 27 weeks picture...sorry, no cute outfit, I got off of the couch long enough to take this, so it's not the best picture ever. I really feel like I have grown in the past two weeks!
Also, no worries about me being hungry or having a lack of reading material....
Just a few of the snack foods that we have gotten over the past two weeks! Jacob is VERY fond of this side of this situation! :)
This is just one stack of the magazines that I have been given! I was very impressed that not one of them was the same magazine!
We are still just hanging out on the couch/bed. Jacob did get us a subscription to Netflix and that has been awesome to have! Looking forward to my doctors appointments on Monday and Tuesday...praying that everything will continue to be stable and not have any changes (other than Bailey and Griffin growing)!
No comments:
Post a Comment