Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another Day Down!

Today is 26 weeks and these weekly milestones now have a whole new meaning! My doctor is still out of town for meetings, but another doctor has come in today. I have had some frequent contractions, but they said they're nothing too serious. Right now I'm on the heart monitors and contraction monitors and am not currently having contractions, which is very reassuring. As much as I would love to be in my own bed right now, I am willing to stay here as long as I need to in order to keep my sweet babies in as long as possible! This has been such an emotional journey already, but I know it will all be worth it!

Once again, I am so overwhelmed and thankful by the prayers, calls, messages, support, etc. It is so calming to know that we literally have people all over the United States praying for me and our babies! I will try to update daily, but am not expecting any really big news until Monday when my doctor comes back in town. Thank you again for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment