Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Newborn Pictures

I know you're more than likely thinking, "seriously Melanie, newborn pictures now??" but yes, I am! ;) I got my copy of all of our newborn pictures along with my big ones for my house and I am IN LOVE! I can't wait to get a beautiful frame to put it in...I will wait on Hobby Lobby to have them on sale, of course! Just thought I would give you a little peak at some of my favorites (hard to choose), but I won't put all 200 on here! It's so hard to believe that they were so small just three months ago and how much they have grown...a little sad that they're growing so fast, but am so blessed that they are growing and healthy. Hope you enjoy!





 My two little peas!

 This is the description of my life! Arms full, but love every minute of it!

 My sweet family!

 The girls!

 Daddy's little girl

 The "men" of the family

 They were NEVER awake at this point, and he was awake so much of the time we took pictures!

 Our little Houdini ALWAYS got his hand out, no matter how tightly he was swaddled!

 This is the position I pictured them in before they were born...see those elbows?!?! Not so sweet! :)

 My beautiful little girl

 LOVE this one...such a tiring life!

I love this facial expression 

 My Dad gave me a Gund bear just like this one when I was born, so they each got one the day they were born

Bailey and her bear

Hope you enjoyed seeing a few pictures of our sweet babies! I'm so glad I will have these pictures forever to remember how small they were!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, call me crazy, but Bailey looks JUST like Hannah in the picture of her with the green headband with the white flower. Gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete