Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Reunited and it feels so good!

Well...big news for Griffin...he went on his first road trip away from home! My parents offered to take one of them for the weekend and I really debated it, but decided it will be good for each of them to get individual time and attention every now and then, not to mention it makes it a little easier on us for a few days....but man, did we miss him! I had the hardest time deciding which one got to go because I didn't want to feel like I was "getting rid" of one or choosing one over the other to get to go. Jacob had the brilliant idea of whoever "talked" first got to go...and Griffin won. Jacob likes to use this technique a lot with bath time, diaper changing, etc. Griffin had a great time and even got to go to the El Dorado homecoming parade! Bailey really missed him though, so we skyped each night with him! For some reason, it won't let me add our skype pictures :(

While Griffin was gone, Bailey and I went shopping and she did FANTASTIC! Everyone commented how good she was and how beautiful those eyelashes are! I see many more shopping trips in our future!

Taking a nap in Target

I really do wonder if they notice that their brother/sister isn't around! They both did great, but I'm sure they were glad to be back together!

Cuddling in the bed on Monday morning

I was getting the bath ready for our nightly bath and turned around to see this...
Daddy thinks he's so funny, but that is a sweet face!

Bailey having some tummy time...that head is getting strong!

Those sweet eyes!

Terrible picture of me, but I love it of my sweet girl!

Sweet boy is so good at cuddling!

Bailey is in LOVE with her blanket and pacifier...I really do call it our "magic blanket" because if she's fussy, I put the blanket next to her face and she is OUT!

Griffin wasn't interested in napping, so we just talked and played!

Welcome to the Fox daycare!!

In other BIG BIG BIG news.....

We sold our house!!! The papers are signed! I'm still a little in shock about this, but we are very excited about it. I will keep you posted with more news on our living situation!





No comments:

Post a Comment