Griffin Bradley
Born at 2:22 a.m. on June 27
5 lb. 13 oz and 19.5" long
Bailey Jane
Born at 2:32 a.m. on June 27
5 lb. 14 oz. and 19" long
(Bailey has her eyes closed, Griffin has his eyes open)
Bailey and Griffin are both doing amazing! They have had to spend the day under the billi lights because they were on the borderline of being jaundiced. I have really missed having them with me, but have enjoyed their visits every three hours to feed. It is amazing to me to think about our scare at 25 weeks and think how big and perfect they are....God is so good! Jacob and I have spent a lot of time in prayer with God telling him how thankful we are for what he has done for us. I will admit that I am exhausted....I think I have had around 7 hours of sleep since Saturday night...so I am looking forward to sleeping some tonight! Thank you so much for your prayers, sweet messages, and just being excited for us! I'm so sorry if I haven't responded, but just know that it means so much to us! My next post will more than likely be very long to tell their birth story, so be looking for that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment