Tuesday, June 14, 2011

No one can accuse us of being boring!

No worries, I am still stable and hanging in there. However, we have had a little kink thrown into our plans. You might remember about two weeks ago that I said Jacob hurt his knee playing church softball...it had been getting better, but the past few days, has been bothering him a little bit. After some nudging, he decided to go to the doctor and the result is a torn miniscus and a torn acl. He will be having surgery on Thursday morning. Please pray for us that we can get through at least one more week. The doctor told him that he will be on crutches for about a week and then will be going to physical therapy. He said it's his goal to have the fastest recovery ever...oh dear! Can you tell we like a little excitement in our life?!?! Making memories!!! I will have to post a picture of both of us bedridden people after his surgery.

On a happy note, nursery is almost complete and I can post pictures soon! Doctor appointment tomorrow...it's funny that all of the nurses and secretaries know me by name now...I feel like I'm there all the time! Almost 35 weeks, but really want to make it until at least Monday because my doctor will be back in town!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I will be praying for him and a speedy recovery! Hang in there you guys! Your precious babies may just hang on longer knowing daddy can't help too much. Praying for you always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, Melanie! Bless yalls hearts! Praying for a super speedy recovery! That church softball will get ya!

    ReplyDelete