My mom and I went to lunch before my doctors appointment and it takes me a little while to figure out why people are staring at me...then I remember. I also had quite a few people give me advice and tell me I better sleep now. My favorite question is "are you having a boy or a girl?", my answer being "both", and seeing their reactions! Who knows how many more weekly posts I will have?!?! :) I feel like we have a few more weeks to go! Please keep us in your prayers as we are preparing for parenthood and that the babies will be born healthy!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
34 weeks and Dr. Appointments
We have made it another week to 34 weeks! I have slept a little better this week, but have felt more worn out lately. I had two doctor appointments this week and they both went pretty good! I went to my regular doctor on Tuesday and things are still stable...and he did a little dance to celebrate making it this far. He said he was so proud of us for making it this far! He did say that he doesn't think we will make it to 37 weeks, but he wasn't sure we'd make it this far either, so we shall see! :) Wednesday I went to my specialist and he said that Griffin is "ready to come" because he is so low right now. He said he considered me a "ticking time bomb" and something could happen any down now, or weeks from now...it's just all up in the air. For a planner like me, this doesn't work out so well for me because I would like to know...but it's all in God's timing and I'm so glad he's allowed us to make it this far, so I will just be patient and see when Bailey and Griffin decide to make their appearance. It still doesn't feel quite real that we are a few weeks away from being parents! Others have told me how crazy and tiring it is going to be, but I really am so excited to meet our sweet babies and Jacob will be fantastic help for me, as well as the rest of our support system! Both babies are weighing around 4 and a half pounds each, which I was really proud of...if we could make it one more week, we would be close to 5 pounds, which would be fantastic! They're growing...and it certainly feels like it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment