Monday, August 13, 2012

Our First Day Back to Work

Well...after a wonderful summer of being home with Bailey and Griffin, the sad day of going back of work has arrived. I know that this is going to be an adjustment for us (especially since all three of us have slept until 9:00 most of the summer!)....a BIG change from getting up multiple times a night and getting up at 6:00a.m.! Although I will miss my babies so much during the day, it really helps me that I love my job and that Mrs. Chelsea takes such good care of them!

Bailey and I this morning...she looks so tired!!! She's like her Mommy...not a morning girl!

Sweet babies!

And just for fun....just a glimpse for you into our daily life... 
"Oh wow, Bailey, look at that fun wand!"

Griffin- "I think I'll take that"
Bailey-"I don't think so"

The battle of strength

Now we're both screaming....Griffin won...until Bailey screamed! :)

If you ever need a good laugh, just come on over! They have started tackling each other and they think it's so funny....I have so many "fun" times ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment