Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What have we been up to????

Well, I figured that when my sister, Hannah, texted me to ask if I was ever going to blog again, that it was time for a new post! I can't believe that it's been a month since I posted last, but we have been so busy! I will just do a quick post on what we have been up to lately...

Since my last post, Bailey Jane got tubes in her ears and it has been life changing for all of us! She wasn't sleeping at all, and now she is a great sleeper! I was nervous before the procedure, only because it was a first for us to have any type of surgery, but she did great and her doctor was wonderful!!!

Bailey and Daddy playing while we waited

It was early in the morning, but she was in such a sweet mood!

Bailey was checking out what that nurse was doing to her!

All done!!! Not a very happy camper at this point, but excited to snuggle and drink that bottle!

We also were extremely with VBS at our church. I don't have any pictures, but it was a lot of fun and we had a lot of kids there! We have such a great team that put together our vacation bible school and we were all talking about how much fun it is to think about how our children are beginning to enjoy vbs and the memories they will have!

Besides that, we have mostly hung out around our house working on projects that need to be finished before I start back to work. I will have to do a separate post on that...we have painted and redone our sunroom/playroom and am currently working on the dining room that we are making into an office! 

When I think of decorations for our house, my favorite things are pictures and artwork that Bailey and Griffin make. Well...one day I got a crazy idea that it was time for them to paint their first masterpiece and I must say that it went way better than I expected it to! With clothes off and covers off of the high chairs, art time began...

Trying to figure it out

Griffin loves to make a mess!

A little paint on the face, but loving it!

A little paint EVERYWHERE, but it washed off so easily!

I loved how they turned out, and after their names and the date were written on them, they are now displayed in their bathroom and they look so cute!

The last week of July, Jacob and I went to Disney World on a trip that he won with his work and we had a great time! We missed Bailey and Griffin so much, but it was great to have some time to ourselves.

It's hard for me to believe that summer is over and it's time to get back to work, but I'm ready for the fall and all of the fun that brings!




No comments:

Post a Comment