Sunday, September 9, 2012

Woo Pig Sooie!

So...I've decided that I'm going to focus on the fun that we had tailgating instead of talking about the outcome of our dear Razorback game yesterday! :(

Yesterday, the Razorbacks played in Little Rock, so we headed down to tailgate with our "Cabot parents", the O'Briens. It's a little different tailgating experience, because it's going to an RV, but it's great for us because we can go inside, run around, and park right next to the RV! It works pretty good for tailgating with two one year olds.

Bailey and I chatting with the girls

Cute, little hog booty...also, notice the gorilla crawl! She's taking a few steps, but just doesn't have the "no fear" attitude that her brother has! :)

She took 7 steps while we were there...that's the most so far! 

The boys hanging out!

He never leaves that juice cup far behind!

Who is that big boy?!?!?! 

Bailey checking out the book...she LOVES to look at books and is constantly bringing us books to read!

Well, this just melts my heart...Griffin's never too far behind Daddy!

All that walking made him thirsty!


Griffin's first Capri Sun

Linda saved the day when she gave Bailey one too...can't leave her out! haha
 
Griffin was watching a little football on the TV...I'm sure the guys loved him standing right in front of it!

Shaking that pom-pom...I love her tensed, little arms and face! haha

She stopped shaking the pom-pom to pose for a picture

Bailey is debating how she's going to get that football!

Griffin showing Mr. Eddie Joe how to shake it!

Our faces didn't look quite as happy after the game!

Worn out...I don't think we were even out of the parking lot before he fell asleep!

Tired girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment