Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sibling rivalry or teething toy??

I see this being in our future.....



They are so funny interacting together already! We can lay them next to each other and they are just hitting each other like crazy! They just get so excited and it cracks us up!

Just had to share this funny story (it wasn't funny to Bailey)...this past week, we laid Bailey and Griffin on our bed as we finished getting ready one morning. I had stepped into the bathroom to put my earrings in and all of a sudden, I hear Bailey start SCREAMING! I know her normal cries and this was not one that I had heard. Jacob and I both ran into the room trying to figure out what was going on. Bailey was screaming and Griffin was just staring at her trying to figure out what was wrong. With a little investigating, we discovered that Griffin BIT HER!!! Once I picked Bailey up and consoled her, we both started dying laughing! Just looking at their faces was priceless....Bailey with her feelings so hurt and Griffin so confused as to what happened. We figured out that she had put her arm right in front of his face, and him being the sweet, teething boy that he is, just bit. We have all been bit now, and I know he doesn't mean to do it at all...that teething is just hard work! We laugh all the time thinking about what our future will hold. We have also had a few incidents already where they are laying on the blanket with their toys and one will take the toy from each other...Griffin will yell and Bailey cries the most pitiful cry you have ever seen (lip poked out and all).

We didn't take a picture until the end of the day, so the mark is much smaller than it was..had to document the first sibling induced injury! :)

She survived!

Who? me?!?

We are working on sharing!

What a fun journey this will be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment