Saturday, Bailey and I accompanied Hannah to get her hair done. She was such a good girl and watched as Hannah got "beautified." We dropped her off at my parents house after that so that she could take her nap. My sister asked my dad for a check for her nails and out came Bailey holding the check...and she did NOT want to let it go! It was the funniest thing!
My Mom and Dad had to help serve part of the dinner and dessert, and chaperone the dance...however, I stepped in for Dad chaperoning the dance after Jacob and I put the babies to sleep (I think Dad was more than willing to swap places).
Bailey and Aunt Hannah
Sweet Griffin and Hannah in their matching navy blue
Can't believe you're so grown up!!
Hannah's poor date didn't know that he was going to have to take a picture with babies...Griffin was attacking the flower!!
Hannah's date, David, was a great sport!!
After sending them off to formal, we had bath time in the sink
Griffin's turn!
We had a great time that night, it was wonderful seeing everyone on Sunday at church, then we loaded up the car and drove during naptime!
Last night, I stayed up way too late! I started reading the new Karen Kingsbury book and I could not put it down...which meant I was awake until about 12:30...then Griffin woke up ready to eat about 5:30, but luckily went right back to sleep. I had a great day at home with my two sweet babies...love 3 day weekends! Jacob's sister, Jenna, and her sweet boyfriend, Clark, came over to visit for a couple of hours and it was great to see them!
Jenna and Bailey
Playtime with Aunt Jenna!
Here's a few more random pictures because I just can't get enough of these two babies!! :)
Bailey and her tea set
"Griffin, would you like a cup of tea??"
Bailey all wrapped up after her bath
Just laying around playing a little ball :)
Can't believe he'll take a pacifier now!
No comments:
Post a Comment