Getting ready for the Cotton Bowl!
Heading to our 6 month apointment
One of our pictures with Santa...we didn't exactly get one of them both smiling...they were amazed by the beard!!
Griffin is a growing little boy!!! Our pediatrician was amazed at how he has hit some major growth spurts. At our 1 month appointment, he was in the 5th percentile in height and weight. Now, he is weighing in at 19 pounds and is in the 75 percentile and is 28 inches long, which is the 90th percentile! Jacob is so proud to have a son that is in the 90% for height...he said maybe Griffin will get the tallness that he never quite got! :) Griffin has developed quite the personality...he is now sporting FOUR teeth and he loves to grin with those sweet teeth. It makes me smile just thinking about that cheesy, little grin! He has also developed a habit of grinding those little teeth together and it is driving me bonkers....it's like running your fingernails down a chalkboard! I try to squeeze his little teeth or give him something to bite on when he does it...any more suggestions? He is rolling all over the place and it is almost impossible to get him to stay on his stomach except when he's sleeping. When I put him on his stomach, he flips over immediately and giggles. Have I mentioned how much I love that sweet smile and giggle?? His hair is really growing and it is blonde, which we're not quite sure where that's coming from! I just think he's the sweetest and cutest little thing. He has really mellowed out a lot lately and will actually sit and cuddle with me. He is becoming a pro sleeper (knock on wood)...we put him down about 7:45 and he sleeps until about 7:00 the next morning. I can handle that! I can't wait to see what he will do next!
Griffin with his new race track...little scary at first, but now he loves it!
We took our double stroller to Wal-Mart, but Griffin wasn't crazy about not being able to see everything, so he rode in the cart with Daddy's assistance
He stayed in this position for a good 10 minutes watching Razorback basketball...starting early!
Griffin tries to put everything in his mouth...including Santa's finger!
Bailey has also had quite the little growth spurt...she is in the 75th percentile for height and weight! She is weighing in at 17 pounds and is 26.5 inches long. Lately, she has discovered her voice and it is the sweetest sound you have ever heard! She has always been the one who smiles so big that you think something HAS to come out, but it never does...not anymore! She's babbling constantly and after doing it, she will just giggle...I guess she thinks it's pretty cute too! :) She has her Daddy in the palm of her hand! When we hold her up, she will just put her sweet, little, chubby hands on our face and we just love it! Bailey has two teeth on the bottom and she is getting much better at the whole eating baby food thing. For awhile, she just spit it right back out, but she's getting the hang of it now. Unlike Griffin, she does not really like to be on her back...if you put her on her back, she rolls right to her stomach and has become a pro at pushing up on her arms. She has started scooting backwards and turning from side to side, but hasn't started crawling forward yet. Bailey's hair is also growing in and we can't really figure out what color it's going to be...it's looking like a very light brown. We also think that she has some sweet dimples, which I love! She has gotten really good at sleeping, but lately, she's had quite the cough and that has disturbed her sleeping some. She is still the most content baby and is happy the majority of the time. She's such an easy baby and we love her so much!
Sitting like a big girl in the stroller
The bows are not really as big as they look in the pictures, haha
Have you ever seen a cuter razorback fan??
It's so hard to believe that it's been 6 months since Bailey and Griffin were born...I still love to look at the pictures of when they were born and think back to what an adventure that was. It's so much fun to play with them now and to watch them learn new "tricks." I know I say it a lot, but we are just so blessed to have these two, sweet, healthy babies! We just fall more in love with them everyday!

No comments:
Post a Comment