"What's that you say, Bailey??"
"Ohhh, that was so funny!!"
With this abnormally warm weather, we have gone for a couple of walks in their new red wagon.
Bailey has become our little scooter, but she only goes backwards. One minute she's one place, and the next, she's backed into a wall trying to figure out where to go next. She has gone from our quiet child to a little yeller! It makes us laugh every time because she's not mad, she is just wanting to be heard. She's doing so much better with eating and has grown to love it! She is getting too big, and I think she's the most beautiful little girl! Bailey is so easygoing and just goes with the flow. That might change at some point, but I sure am enjoying it right now! We had a girls shopping day while Daddy and Griffin had a day together on Saturday...I love getting one on one time with them every now and then!
The scooting position
Griffin will sometimes scoot backwards, but he mostly rolls around. It's funny because Bailey doesn't really roll, and all Griffin does is roll. He is still loving the pacifier, which is fantastic. He's very active and it makes him SO calm when he puts it in his mouth. He has the sweetest laugh when we play peek-a-boo and when we tickle him. I can't get over how cute his teeth are! He's been fussy lately, and I figured out why...he's getting his FIFTH tooth (Bailey still only has two). I love my little boy so much and sometimes I just want to squeeze him.
My big boy! He pays very close attention to things these days, and he was watching Bailey jump here.
My little roller!
Playing a little basketball with Daddy!
Lately, I have really just been amazed by the love I feel for these two. Don't get me wrong, I knew that I would love my future children when I was thinking about having a family, but I couldn't imagine just how much I love them! Today, I was cleaning our house for our small groups/Superbowl party and they were laying on the floor watching Praise Baby, and I started crying looking at them! I am SO grateful for them, for the fact that they're healthy, for watching Jacob be an amazing Daddy, and just for my little family. I am so in love!!!
One of my favorite parts of the morning!
My other favorite part of the morning
I love that they're so happy in the morning...loving laying in our bed!
Reading a good book
Getting tangled up!
It is from one of my students at school who is a bit of a "challenge" when it comes to bonding with, and we have a really special relationship. She picked the "biggest one they've ever had" and put it in her juice bottle. It really made my day so much better and was a good pick-me-up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment