I am still having a hard time keeping track of what day and time it is, but it is getting better! :) At the end of last week, my Nana and two other family members made the trip to come visit and meet the babies. It was so sweet seeing her reaction to them and seeing her and her sister argue over who got the hold them. She has always been the greatest grandmother and I have the best memories of making homemade play dough, baking pies, playing SkipBo and many other things. I can't wait for Bailey and Griffin to go visit all of my grandparents and make lots of memories!
Nana and Bailey
Griffin and Nana
This picture cracks me up because Nana and her sister are SO much alike and after taking the picture, I realized they are making the exact same face! So sweet!
Thursday was mine and Jacob's 4th anniversary...amazing how things have changed in the past four years!! :) Mom, Dad, and Hannah babysat while we went out to Bonefish Grill and Cold Stone Creamery to celebrate. It was nice to get dressed, put makeup on, and go out! We had a great time and we were so thankful that they kept them for us...not to mention that they kept them during the night so I could get a full nights sleep! I felt like a new person the next morning!
Before heading out on our anniversary date!
Today was the first Sunday that the babies went to church! I was a little nervous about how they would do, but they did great. We have been so blessed to have such a loving church family that has done so much for us throughout this whole process, so it was great to be able to share Bailey and Griffin with everyone. Everyone was so sweet and was so excited to finally see them!
Before our first Sunday of church
All dressed up and ready to go!
Sweet little girl
My handsome little boy! This picture is so funny to me because he always has his hands up. I don't know why, but he always manages to get them up, even with his swaddle blanket on...my little Houdini! :)
I wouldn't normally put a picture like this of me on here, but this is what a Sunday at church with little sleep the night before did to Bailey and I. Griffin was content in his swing to nap, but Bailey needed a little cuddle time. Thanks for the picture, Jacob! haha :)
It's so hard to believe that Bailey and Griffin will be a month old tomorrow! They are already growing so much! We have our month appointment later in the week, so I will do their one month post after that so I will know their current measurements! This will be my first whole week with them by myself all day, so say a little prayer for me...I feel like the Little Engine that Could...I think I can, I think I can... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment