Monday, August 1, 2011

We are one month old!

I'm a week behind in doing this post, we are actually 5 weeks today! :) However, the pictures are from their one month birthday, so that's all that matters! Bailey and Griffin are both doing great...we had our month appointment last week and everything looks good. It was really funny because I had been telling Jacob that I thought Griffin must be having a growth spurt because he hadn't been sleeping as good, and boy did he! At our previous appointment, Bailey had been 6 pounds 2 ounces and Griffin was 5 pounds 9 ounces...NOT ANYMORE! My little chunky monkeys are now both 7 pounds 12 ounces. I guess that Griffin got tired of everyone telling him that he was the little skinny one. He is longer and thinner, and Bailey is more petite and filled out. They are both PRECIOUS! This was our first time to actually meet our pediatrician because she had been on a three week vacation! I LOVED her! She walked in and asked to hold the babies so that she could bond with them and just went on and on about how precious they are...I'm sure she does this with everyone, but as their mama it made me feel good! :) She said they have already made catch up weight gain, but they are still in the 5th percentile...we are tiny little things, but so proud of the weight that they are! She was also great about answering all of my questions, no matter how silly she may have thought that they were. In other catch up news, they are both sleeping better...by better, I mean that we get up every 3-3 1/2 hours, which isn't terrible. It makes up for it when I get to wake up to those sweet faces! It amazes me every day how much I am in love with these sweet babies of mine...I can't imagine only having one! :) I'm getting braver about taking them out by myself and getting daily things accomplished with two babies in the house...I have not made the Wal-Mart trip with them though and more than likely, won't anytime soon! Can't believe they're a month old already!

Griffin is one month!

After multiple attempts, this was the best I could get...little rollie pollie! :)

Sweet babies!

Headed to our one month appointment...we LOVE riding in the car!

We also made our first quick road trip to visit my parents for the weekend! We weren't there long, but they both did great! I'm so grateful that they enjoy the car and sleep while riding (just like their mommy likes to do). It's funny how when the grandparents are around, I don't have to do much between them and proud aunts and uncles! :) 

Happy one month birthday, Bailey and Griffin!!



No comments:

Post a Comment