Getting started!
Teamwork!
Griffin needed to sample it...and Bailey did NOT approve!
I think he likes it!
This is what I get when I ask them to smile for me!
Early in December, we had Christmas with Gran, Papa, Aunt Nenna, and their sweet cousin, Andrew. Jenna graduated from Harding, so we celebrated Christmas that same weekend!
Bailey starting the presents!
Griffin and Andrew
Griffin loves his new sleeping bag...Thanks Gran and Papa!
I think Bailey likes hers too! :)
We had a great time celebrating our first part of Christmas with the Foxes!
The last Sunday before Christmas, we had a little photoshoot...for some reason, we never made it to take a picture with Santa this year! I knew it wouldn't go well, and I just didn't feel brave enough to get out and wait in line! We just took pictures in front of our tree in the outfits they would've worn!
I sure do love these two!
Oh how this little guy wears me out, but he is so sweet!
I like to call these next three the many personalities of Bailey...
The sweet...
The silly....
The....spunky?!? :)
Stay tuned for Christmas Part 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment