Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Our little family had a blast this Halloween! I wasn't sure how it would go this year since I feel like they are really just getting into holidays...but I have to admit that I sure do LOVE it!!! Griffin threw a fit when I first put his costume on because he wanted to be Buzz instead...but he quickly realized that when he got candy, it was all okay!! We normally go to our Trunk or Treat at church, but there is typically a large crowd of people and right now, this pregnant mommy and two free spirited two year olds, weren't sure we could handle it. Instead, we went to our friends, the O'Briens, house for a cookout, then our small group of friends went Trick or Treating. I didn't know how it would go since Bailey and Griffin can sometimes be bashful, but they LOVED it!!!!! They went up to each house we went to with their candy buckets, said "trick or treat", said "thank you", and turned around and screamed "I GOT CANDY!" It made my heart just burst watching them get so into it and enjoy themselves so much! It was a great night for our family...Bailey and Griffin were SO good, they had the best time, and I just enjoyed time with my family making memories! While I sometimes get sad that my babies aren't babies, this new phase sure is fun!

She loves taking pictures these days...makes things easier! Cutie!!

This one on the other hand...not so easy to take pictures of! He wears me out!!!

Bribery at it's finest...piece of candy for a smile!

Griffin's new cheese face...I LOVE IT!

Me and my sweet girl!

Daddy having a chat with Bailey and Griffin...they were excited for big cups! :)

Time to trick or treat!

They were such pros! I was amazed!

I am so blessed to have my sweet family and love making these memories!

Bailey caught a ride from Daddy "in da sky!"

So excited...they make me so happy!

Jackson was a "Jack in the box", but he had shed his box by this point! Sweet friends!

Our little ones got worn out quicker than the big kids!

What a great time we had tonight!! Now I can't wait for Thankgiving and Christmas memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment