We started Christmas Eve by making and decorating cookies...
They were too busy to smile for a picture!
Bailey thought Mommy needed some icing!
Where's Griffin?
Bailey and Bebe...I think she loves rocking with her Bebe!
Christmas + 9 months pregnant= one tired Mommy...but I love cuddling with this little man!
One day I'll be able to pose them for cute pictures!
Bailey and Poppy
Opening their traditional Christmas Eve present of pajamas!
Excited for Santa to come!
Santa came!
Griffin loves his new tricycle!
Griffin checking out his tool bench from Bebe and Poppy!
Bailey says, "Thank you, Bebe and Poppy for my doll house!"
Daddy and Griffin are working hard!
Bailey and Hannah working hard to get ready! :)
After we all got ready, we headed to Little Rock for lunch...
Last picture of our family of four!
My cousin, Sam, got this elastic rope that you're supposed to do tricks on..Griffin is checking it out!
Daddy's turn..I was praying he didn't hurt himself! I didn't need a replay of him tearing his ACL and having surgery the week before I had Bailey and Griffin!
Sam and Griffin...cute boys!
Griffin's turn!
The supervisor, who told me she wanted to say "Cheese" for the camera!
Hannah and Bailey...the sun sure was bright!
Me and My Girl!
My uncle, Jay's, dog just had puppies...Bailey was in heaven, and they were adorable!
Poppy, Will, and Jay trying to convince Griffin that they're sweet!
Bailey would've stayed with the puppies all day!
I don't have the heart to tell her that with three little ones, we will NOT be getting a dog anytime soon!
This Christmas was a lot of laid back family time as we anxiously awaited the arrival of Hudson! I can't believe that next year, we will have Christmas with three little Foxes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment