Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Water Fun and Mothers Day!

Now that it has been really warming up, we have been taking full advantage of playing outside! Griffin has discovered his LOVE for water....bath time, washing his hands, drinking out a water bottle, and now playing with the water hose! Bailey's not quite too sure about it! I am hoping that they both love the swimming pool this summer...a few friends have invited us over to swim, but I'm waiting until it warms up...don't want to traumatize them (or me for that matter) with the freezing water!


SOAKED

Little Miss Priss was running from the water!

Not a fan of being wet!

Uh oh...look who has the hose now! 

Daddy rescued her from our crazy, little man with the hose! 

Safe out of the reach of the hose and happy!


 

Sweet smile!

Mother's Day the year was wonderful! I got sweet gifts from my babies and Jacob made it a great weekend by letting me sleep in late, cooking all the meals, and cleaning the kitchen after each meal! Those are my kind of gifts!!! :) We also had fun with Jacob's family in town!!

"A Fower Mommy!"

Just hanging out in the flower bed!

The next couple are my attempt at getting a good picture for Mother's Day! Maybe in 5 years I'll be able to have one with both kiddos smiling!


Giving bubbles a shot!

Still Trying...

Bailey is trying to break free!

Mommy's Sweet Boy!

Look how much they have grown since last Mother's Day!



It's amazing how much Bailey and Griffin have changed in the past year! I'm already amazed at how much they've grown and learned in that time! Motherhood is a stage of life that I always knew I wanted, but I didn't have any idea the love that I would develop for these two precious babies! There are times where I literally feel like my heart is going to burst over how much love I have for them and it continues to grow each day, and with each new stage! I am so blessed to be Bailey and Griffin's Mom! Have there been many challenges and tear filled days/nights with two little ones??? ABSOLUTELY! However, I can now say that life has gotten much easier and I wouldn't trade a single minute of it! Can't wait to see how they will have changed by next Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment