Happy faces all around!
They were teaching her some new dance moves...she's eating it up!
Taking it all in! These girls are precious and were so sweet to her...even wanted to make sure she would be at the wedding so they could play! :)
Another great part of this bridal shower was seeing sweet family! When I was younger, we spent every Chistmas in McGehee, Arkansas....small place, but so many memories with this part of my family (including decorating the tree on Christmas Eve while my Aunt Marsha played carols on the piano....the kind of stuff movies are made of!). I don't get to see them enough, but it was a lot of fun to let them spend a little time with one of my sweet babies (sorry Griffin, but showers aren't for boys).
Mom, Aunt Marilyn, and Aunt Marsha
Our part of the shower...have I ever mentioned how much I love family?!?! By the way, so happy for Claire, the Bride-to-Be, who is in the front and center!
Girl cousins!
Bailey loves showers!
Her surprised face...this didn't last much longer when I broke the news to her that we had to leave....one unhappy little girl!
It was wonderful to celebrate Claire's upcoming marriage and can't wait for the big day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment