Saturday, we started out the day with Bailey and I going to Wal-Mart to stock up on some necessities. When we came home, we discovered that Daddy and Griffin had washed the cars. Jacob said that Griffin was playing and noticed that he was washing the car. He came over and started helping, then looked at his truck, and began washing it! Daddy was impressed!!! I was proud of Jacob for thinking to take pictures of Griffin's first car washing experience.
We spent the rest of the day playing outside, as well as having fun with sidewalk chalk! They weren't really sure what to think of it at first, but loved it once they realized what it was all about!
Mommy had to show them how they work!
She's impressed! :)
Today after church, I walked into the living room to find the tunnel "standing" in our living room...no sound whatsoever....
Then a giggle....
Griffin and Daddy were hiding! (Pardon the little girl in the bow and bloomers, blowing the horn!)
After nap, before we headed to our church small group, Griffin decided to take Bailey on a walk...
Griff's "CHEESE" face!
He's realizing that his truck is in the garage and that might be more fun....
Explaining to her why he has to leave her for his truck....
Stranded...
Little Ms. Independent can take care of herself!
ANNNNNNDDDDD...He's off! He's finally learned to put his feet down instead of FLYING down our driveway!
Okay, this next picture cracks me up and makes me laugh every time I look at it...Jacob explained to Bailey and Griffin that when they wear their "Nike clothes", they have to run fast...so they did...
My little marathon runner giving it all she's got! Check out those chubby, little legs...I'm dying!
Mr. Big Stuff going sprinting down the road!
But don't worry, we stop to admire the flowers...
I guess Bailey decided that she ran as much as she could, and she's going to hitch a ride back...attitude!
Daddy and Griffin playing a little golf!
He loves it!
And my favorite part of this stage..."Mommy, I hold you!"
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment