Monday, March 14, 2011
Another appointment
I am getting really used to doctors visits since I am going every two weeks now. I'm not complaining at all though, I love getting to see our sweet babies and see those hearts beating strong! When they popped up on the screen today, I said "Aren't they just the cutest things??" and my doctor supportively said "They are the cutest twins I've ever seen!" What a good doctor he is! haha. Both babies are "transverse" now..Griffin is on the bottom with his head to the right and body to the left and Bailey is on top with her head to the left and body to the right. It was a little difficult to get their heartbeats since their bodies are right on top of each other, but we did get them and they are 148 and 154. He said that everything looks good and the babies and I are both doing great! It is always so reassuring to hear that everything looks perfect! Two more weeks and I'll be back there again.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Can't wait to see those precious babies!
ReplyDeleteMelanie, I am just so excited for you and Jacob :) I am so intrigued and amazed by twins... God is so good! I'm loving keeping up with your blog... Hope you don't mind!
ReplyDelete