According to the "weekly email," the babies are now the length of a carrot and weigh around 3/4 of a pound. It also says that at this point the flutter feeling that the babies make may turn into feeling like they're participating in martial arts...this will be very interesting with two babies! Also, at 21 weeks, they now have eye brows and eye lids. It's so hard to believe that they are just little people now and that they are having some bonding time! :) My next appointment is Monday, so I always get excited for that (I'm going every two weeks now, so my doctor and I will be very close after this journey). Here's the weekly picture...sorry for the kind of weird angle...Jacob had a meeting tonight until 9 and I decided that I couldn't wait to get into comfy clothes until then, so this is the result of me stacking cookbooks under a cereal box to get the camera high enough to not cut my head off. :)
Some days I feel like having "three brains" really helps me out and my principal jokes about keeping me around because I can think of a way to solve EVERY dilemma...however, today was NOT one of those days! I think the other two brains inside of me zapped mine today when someone was talking about Good Friday and I asked what day it was on this year.... EMBARRASSING! Luckily, I have the sweetest secretaries at school and they just laughed for a couple of minutes with me!
A sweet little kindergarten girl came up to me this week and said "Mrs. Fox, your babies are SOOOO cute!" I thought it was the sweetest little thing for her to say that! It has amazed me how they are so interested and concerned about Griffin and Bailey.
One other thing is that one of the kindergarten teachers at school brought me a copy of one of her student's journals, and I thought that I would need to document the thoughtfulness of this sweet little boy....
"I love Mrs. Fox and I like Mrs. Fox being pregnant with two babies."
SO SWEET...and it's on my refrigerator now!
No comments:
Post a Comment