22 weeks...and I look tired because this was taken at 6:45 a.m. :)
I must say that my wardrobe was a little limited when it came to green for St. Patricks Day, but luckily I had one shirt that was light green! I am excited that I am 22 weeks today, and am feeling much bigger these days. At 22 weeks, Griffin and Bailey are approx. 11 inches long and about the size of a spaghetti squash (not really sure what kind of squash that is). They are starting to look like mini newborns and now have distinct lips, eyes, and eyebrows. They even have tooth buds underneath their gums! It is amazing to think about these developments!!!! Their eyes are now fully developed, but do not have pigment yet, so their eye color is yet to be known! :) I am REALLY hoping at least one of them gets Jacob's blue eyes...I can't wait to see who they will look like!
I did laugh when reading my weekly email because it said that my stomach has probably become a "hand magnet," which is COMPLETELY true. I really don't mind it now that I'm actually showing. I will say though that it's been patted, rubbed, hugged, scratched, talked to, etc. It really is funny how people react...even people I hardly know!
Funny "school moment" of the week was when one of our sweet little ones came up to me at school, hugged me, then as she was walking away whispered to her friend "I just hugged 3 people...Mrs. Fox AND her two babies!" They are all so sweet and excited!
Say a little prayer for me...as school counselor, one of my main job responsibilities is standardized testing, which is HUGE! The preparation has begun, so for the next month my stress level will be a little high! I'm trying to pace myself as I learn the ropes of this new job responsibility!
Happy St. Patricks Day!
Mel you look so great! Praying for you guys!
ReplyDelete