Just looking at Jacob's face when the doctor told us that one was a boy was PRICELESS! While I know that he would have been happy with any outcome, I wanted him to have a little boy and I knew he really wanted one too!
Baby B is a........GIRL!
Our sweet little girl! I can't wait to have mommy/daughter dates with her...and I know that she will have Jacob wrapped around her little finger!
Their little heads next to each other!
I have learned that I will practically live at the doctor throughout this, but that is completely fine with me so that I can see them as they grow and develop! We do have names picked out, but we want to tell all of our family first, so check back soon to find out what they are!
I have been completely overwhelmed at the number of phone calls, texts, facebook messages, etc....and knowing we have such an amazing support system is wonderful...thank you!! :)
ONE OF EACH!!!!!!! Hats and booties are in the making.... I have never seen a picture of your sweetie! What a handsome young man.... these babies are going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!!! So happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful day! A boy and a girl. You two will be awesome parents. Looking forward to a babyshower. Jacob is excited and I can't wait to tell Matthew you are having a boy and a girl. A true blessing for sure.
ReplyDeleteI just love your blog. What precious babies! I'm so happy for you. To carry TWO precious blessings! So fun.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! This will be so much fun for both of you! You don't even realize how much a mom can love a "dirty" little boy and daddies love the pig tails!! Can't wait to hear the names you've picked out!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Well both kiddos officially own their first Carters outfit! I couldn't help myself!!!
ReplyDelete