I would say that one of the most interesting parts of this pregnancy so far are my trips to the grocery store. Jacob has NO idea what I will come home with and honestly, neither do I! I went yesterday, which was a BIG mistake. I think the combination of Saturday, Super Bowl weekend, and the chance of more snow made every person in town go to Wal-Mart...let's just say that the person in front of me had a total of $698.00!!! I was trying to figure out how they even did that. Anyway....normally I would get similar things each time that I went grocery shopping...NOT ANYMORE! I will go down one aisle thinking I need to be healthy, so I will get string cheese, carrots, grapes, etc. Then, I will go down others and end of with Captain Crunch, ice cream, shells and cheese, etc. Then, I will just decide to make random things...like spinach dip! When I got home this time, Jacob laughed as he helped me get the groceries out, then said "no bread of sandwich meat???" Oops, gotta think about the priorities! haha Luckily, he is able to laugh at me and forgive me!
I have been craving this AMAZING punch that my mom makes, so I bought those ingredients on my trip....I knew I would love it, but Jacob is IN LOVE with it! He drinks it constantly, so I may have to make another gallon this week! I can put the recipe on here sometime if anyone is interested..it's really easy and yummy!
We have our appointment tomorrow if we don't get snow...so I am REALLY hoping for no snow tonight or tomorrow! I always do pretty good after my appointments about not worrying, but a couple of days before each one I start getting anxious and am ready to go see our sweet babies again! It feels like forever since we've been (it's only been 3 weeks), but I think that after the one tomorrow I will start going every two weeks! Good thing that I LOVE my doctor, especially since we will be seeing so much of each other! I will try to post tomorrow night to update about the little ones! It's hard to believe that in two weeks I will be halfway there...considering that 37 weeks is full term with two! :) Can't wait to see them and hear those heartbeats!
Hey Melanie! That punch sounds pretty good. I'd enjoy the the recipe if you have the time! Thanks! ~Jamie Frankum
ReplyDelete