Monday, February 7, 2011

Appointment

Jacob and I went to our appointment today and it went great! Unfortunately, we weren't able to tell what we're having yet, so that was a little disappointing, but it made up for it to see those two healthy heartbeats! Baby A had a heartbeat of 150 and Baby B had a heartbeat of 148! They are now laying "transverse" as my doctor called it, and their heads are laying on top of each others with Baby A's body going to the right and Baby B going to the left. I love to think that they are cuddling already next to each other! Baby B is for sure the active one...Jacob was gone playing basketball the other night and I had to call him because it felt like the one on the left was flipping constantly! It was a neat feeling! We go two weeks from today to a specialist who will do an in depth ultrasound to check literally everything...my prayers have already begun for that appointment and I just pray that they will both be happy, healthy little babies! We would appreciate any prayers that you want to send our little one's way! That will also be an exciting day because we have pretty much been guaranteed that we will find out their genders that day! The main difference that I'm feeling lately is that I am not sleeping good...at all! I wake up at least once an hour and just worry about rolling over too quickly or anything like that! This has been a HUGE adjustment because I am a stomach sleeper and I typically can only fall asleep if I'm in one specific position, so I'm trying to train myself to sleep differently! It is totally worth it, just taking a little time to get used to!!

To end this post, I thought I would give you a funny picture from my appointment today! As we were waiting, I look over to see Jacob reading this magazine...needless to say, there were no Sports Illustrated to be found!
Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment