Griffin is still our little chunky monkey. He is one solid, strong little boy! Lately, he has become very attached and cuddly, and I know you're not always supposed to encourage that, but I sure can't help it. When he reaches those chubby, little arms for me, my heart melts and I immediately pick him up. He still has eight teeth, but he has been drooling a lot lately, so I don't know if that means that he has more coming. I'm guessing he weighs around 23 pounds, from when I've weighed myself on the scale with him. We don't go back for a well visit until a year. He is so long and has the biggest hands and feet...Jacob is praying that he gets my side of the family's height...he wants Griffin to be tall so bad since he never got to experience that! :) As far as being mobile, Griffin still rolls everywhere. However, he gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth now, so I have a feeling he's so close! I'm afraid to say this to jinx myself, but he has become a pro at sleeping! At 7:30, we feed him, lay him in his bed wide awake, and he'll lay there until he falls asleep. Then, there are a lot of mornings we have to wake him up...he may take after us and love his sleep! He absolutely LOVES being outside and I see many days in our future of playing outside until the sun goes down! We sure do love our sweet boy!
Bailey is our petite little baby. Well, she may not really be, but when you compare the two, she certainly is! She weighs around 19 pounds, and I was thinking that wasn't that much of a difference between the two of them, but I guess when you only weigh 20 pounds, 4 pounds is a lot. She still only has the two teeth, so she's not as good of an eater as Griffin is. She still spits a lot out with her little tongue! She has started crawling a little bit...she will lunge herself forward to get something, but she is just now figuring out how to move her arms and legs. She will be an active little thing very soon! She has become extremely fiesty...she wants everything that Griffin has, no matter what it is. I have a feeling we're going to have many lessons on sharing with each other. She is just the sweetest thing! She's become more selective on who she smiles at, but she has the sweetest giggle now that her Daddy just loves! Now that we've gotten rid of ear infections, she's sleeping much better...I just hope that it continues. However, she has figured out how to put her paci back in, which will help out a lot! Our sweet girl has us wrapped around her finger!
"Mom, you want us to take MORE pictures???"
We're not interested!
The funniest thing happened the other day...they were both sitting in the floor playing with their toys. They both had a paci in their mouths, but apparently, Bailey's was not good enough. She reached over, took Griffin's out, spit hers out, and stuck his in her mouth. Well, Griffin decided that wasn't going to work, so he reached over and took it back. They want back and forth three times, then when she reached for it the last time, Griffin CLENCHED down with his teeth so that she couldn't have it! I was cracking up....oh the memories we are going to make!
"I'm outta here!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment