Monday, April 30, 2012

Our weekend trip to El Dorado

This past weekend we headed to El Dorado. We don't get to go nearly as much as I would like to either of Bailey and Griffin's grandparents houses, so we love when we do get to go. This weekend, we headed there for the wedding of one of my best friends from high school, Jordan. I didn't get any pictures, but here are some from the weekend...

Hannah and I before the wedding...love my sweet sister!

These next few pictures were my attempt at taking some pictures of them Saturday, which is why I had to take more Sunday (the ones I posted yesterday)
We love playing in the grass!

My Dad came around the corner is the lawn mower and they were amazed!

The best that I got that day!

Griffin riding the lawn mower with my Dad

I LOVE this picture of G and B with my sweet Dad!

We love grandparents!

Bailey is SO excited that Aunt Hannah is about to graduate from high school and move to Harding!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment