Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Part 2

After trekking through the "Cabot blizzard", we headed to El Dorado to do Christmas with my family. We got there Thursday afternoon and Bailey and Griffin were excited to see everyone! We woke up on Friday morning for "Christmas Morning."

Checking out what they got!

Oh Miss Priss...she insisted on carrying everything at all times...even if that meant carrying things in her mouth! This little girl has developed quite a personality, but that's a post all in itself! haha

Griffin trying out the new teeter totter!

Checking out the Cookie Monster that Uncle Hayden got him!

I'm telling you...personality! :)


There was an apple in my stocking (tradition), and when we noticed Bailey was quiet, we looked over to see her chowing down on the apple...feet crossed and all!

Griffin wanted a bite, so Bailey decided to share!

Griffin with his own apple...the boy ate it to the core! 

Bailey and Uncle Hayden reading a book

After an apple, she decided she wanted some corn on the cob...and loved it too!

 
The best we could get!

Lipstick time!


We NEVER have pictures of just the two of us anymore! :) He's such a good husband and Daddy!

Exploring EVERYTHING! 

Peek-a-boo with Bebe!

He's all about hiding these days....and will say "SHHHH" the whole time! So sweet!

We have had a great two Christmases with both of our families. I know I say it a lot, but Bailey and Griffin are very blessed to have such amazing family on both sides that love them so much! I love holidays and getting chances to spend time with them all! This Christmas was MUCH different than last Christmas, but it was so much fun and I know it will get even better each year! I'm so grateful for my sweet family!

Now for New Years resolutions....to stay on top of laundry and keeping my house picked up...I'll keep you posted on the progress! :)


1 comment:

  1. What a great Christmas, I loved all the pics!! Good luck on the New Year's resolutions I'm sure they'll be difficult with your little group. =)

    ReplyDelete