Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm WAY behind....our Thanksgiving fun!

My goodness, our life has been crazy since Thanksgiving and I have totally forgotten to do a Thanksgiving post (my sister, Hannah, reminded me). We had a great Thanksgiving break...much different than having infants last year! I loved watching Bailey and Griffin interact with family and eat some good food themselves! :) They were so happy the entire time, which made it even greater! I have tons of pictures, so I'll just go from there...

Starting out the break by attempting to take some pictures...

This sweet girl loves some leaves!

I'm such a good mom to let my child chew on a pine cone, but I loved his blue eyes in this one!

Bailey ready for church!

Griffin looking handsome!

When we got to my Nana's in Nashville, AR, we climbed trees!

Griffin was in heaven!

Little Miss prancing around!

I love this sweet boy so much!

Bailey is LOVING books, and is constantly bringing them to anyone who will read...Poppy is a good reader!

All of the boys playing some ping pong!

Bailey watching the ping pong action!

 
My cousin, Beth Ann, with our sweet babies...man how things have changed! :)

Poppy and Griffin playing on our favorite stairs!

Griffin loves cars!

My Nana is the sweetest and loves getting in the floor to play with B & G...yes, she's very impressive!

Nana and Bailey...I LOVE this picture!

After Nashville, we headed to El Dorado to hang out with my parents for a few days!

Griffin and Daddy "played" a little football!


Bebe and Griffin getting the mail!

 Christmas Card Photo Shoot #1,758 (maybe not that many, but it seemed like it!)

Melt my heart!

I love his curious look!

For anyone who knows my Mom, they know she is a clean freak...so imagine my surprise when I hear hysterical giggling and walk in to find that she has given them a bowl of noodles and they are throwing them everywhere! They had a ball!

Working hard to make a mess!

She really can be sweet sometimes! :)

Making some sugar cookies!

Bailey felt the need to share!

Aunt Hannah and Bailey having a pep talk!


This one is way out of order, but I just thought it was sweet! 

We had a great Thanksgiving and I can't believe that I haven't blogged about it! I am always thankful for the opportunity to spend time with all of our family! Now it's almost time for Christmas and I'm ready for some more quality family time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment