Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was a great one...I really am so blessed to have my two little cuties! Before I got pregnant, I remember just longing to be able to have a baby and now I have two and couldn't be more grateful! There are many days and nights that I could just cry because I think about what a gift they are to me and how honored I feel to have the responsibility of raising them. I know that we will have many ups and downs, but there aren't too many things much sweeter than when they look at each other and at me and just start giggling!

Daddy made this Mother's Day really special...he let me sleep in on Saturday and Sunday before church. I remember never understanding why my mom couldn't sleep late. Now I understand...given the opportunity to "sleep in", I slept until 7:45! :) It sure was nice though. "Griffin and Bailey" made me a card with pictures of themselves, along with pictures with me, and put a sweet little note inside of it...they also gave me some other sweet gifts! We tried and tried to take pictures, but it is VERY difficult these days to get them both to look and smile at the same time (our one year pictures are going to be quite the challenge)!

Amazed by their shoes...they both kept trying to undo each others

Sweet grins!

The best one we got...and we took a LOT!

Bailey and Mommy

Griffin loves to move at all times...notice a shoe is missing because Bailey undid it and he kicked it right off...at least I tried! :)

I've had a great first Mother's Day! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie! I wanted to let you know about a moms of multiples link up that I am hosting with a few other multiple moms. You can read this weeks link up,at www.thevanzantfamily.blogspot.com. Next wk we are talking baby gear we hope to see you there. Www.thewilkersonway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete