Our lives are just SO SO SO busy! Bailey and Griffin are growing and are so healthy and happy, which is just wonderful!
Griffin is my little chunky monkey...he's a solid little boy! He is going all of the time and I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do when he is mobile. I know that I will be on my toes at all times. He has started rolling all over the place. Now he is rolling from front to back and back to front. Griffin was the fussier baby for awhile, but he is becoming much more content and he grins all of the time. His teeth have started coming in and he has two teeth that are completely through and I love his little toothy smile. Teething hasn't been terrible for him, and I hope that it stays that way. I would say the biggest thing from him, other than his teeth, is that he has become quite the eater. He has always downed his bottles, but I didn't know how he would do with baby food. This child will eat ANYTHING that you give him! He has now had rice cereal, applesauce, green beans, bananas, and carrots. He made a funny face with the green beans at first, but I really think that it was because he had the applesauce first and it was very different. Griffin loves to laugh and I love hearing his sweet, little laugh!
Griffin and mommy reading a book on Halloween
My "I ate way too much" face!
I put them on the bed and came back and this is what they looked like! Love it!
Griffin and Daddy...he wants to stand up all of the time! We may skip the crawling phase! haha
I will eat ANYTHING!
I know that I've said it before, but Bailey is THE EASIEST child! Griffin is a feisty little thing, but Bailey is so content all of the time. We have gone shopping two different days and she amazes me with how good she is. She doesn't have any teeth left, but her gums are a little swollen and we can tell that she's about to get some! She is rolling from front to back, but she is so laid back that she isn't rolling the other way yet. Her smile is the sweetest thing that you have ever seen! Lately, I have noticed that she is getting a little more apprehensive about people. There have been a few times in the past couple of weeks that she will look up at someone that she's not very familiar with and her little lip starts quivering and she starts bawling! It's pitiful, but so cute at the same time. She has had her first ear infection, but we made it through it! We know when she's sick because she's fussy and it's so abnormal for her! I am so blessed to have this sweet little smiling girl and I know that we are are going to have many fun mommy/daughter dates!
Daddy and Bailey reading a book on Halloween before bedtime
We love talking!
I finally found something to eat that's not so bad...carrots!
Sweet smiling girl...about to lose her headband, but so happy!
Also, if you are in Baptist Hospital, we are on the wall of the Labor and Delivery waiting room...
Bailey and Griffin are "famous"! :)
They are getting so big! So adorable.
ReplyDeleteI agree whole heartily your words about twins.
My littles are a handful plus, but they are so much fun at the same time!
Happy 5 months b & g .