Growing, Growing, Growing! :)
At my last appointment, I had lost another pound. I wouldn't normally share how much I have gained, but because this is also documenting for our family, I am going to! I have gained 24 pounds up until this point and I think the waddling phase has begun for sure! I was still dilated to a 3 with 60% effacement, but my doctor said that it will probably go back and forth from a 2-3 depending on their position. They both have very strong heartbeats and are hanging in there. I did find out that I do not have gestational diabetes, so I was very relived to hear that...I think I have my fair share of obstacles right now! :) I did ask him if I had permission to lay in a pool on a raft just for a change of scenery and he said that would be great and would relieve some of the pressure. That night, my wonderful husband surprised me with this....
It's my personal pool, which helps give me a change of scenery, although I'm sure it's very entertaining to watch me get on that raft! It's amazing to lay on it...I actually feel like somewhat of a normal person!
The other part of this part, snow cones, is a HUGE part of my life right now! I have always been a huge fan of snow cones and lived off of them at home from SnoShack and was sad when I moved from El Dorado and didn't have access anymore. However, I have found a good place here and to say that I'm addicted is an understatement! There have been days when I have had multiple...pitiful, I know! When others ask me what I crave, the answer is SNOW CONES! I have such sweet friends and a sweet husband who make frequent trips to provide me with this amazing cup of ice!
This was taken the Sunday night before I went into the hospital that Monday, don't worry, I have not been there myself since then! :)
Overall, things are about the same...I just ask that you pray that the babies continue to like living in my tummy for a little while, as well as for my emotions and patience. Some days are for sure easier than others emotionally, but I know that it would be so much worse if it wasn't for my amazing support system! My biggest hope is that I can continue this bed rest at home...it's so much more pleasant than the hospital! :) Doctors appointment with the specialist on Tuesday...will keep you posted!! :)
Its good to hear you were negative for the diabetes, because it would have been a bear to give up those yummy cups of ice. =) So excited how far you've come!!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I really miss snoshack too. We're still coming up there Memorial Day weekend, so I'm going to need to know where this sno cone place is and what your favorite flavor is!
ReplyDelete